Call our Cape Town Office Now: 021 788 5459
- Light Duty Racking offers long span shelf space for lighter, bulkier items.
- This type of racking is ideal for general storage of items too large for angle shelving.
- A light duty option to our warehouse racking.
- Available in load capacities up to 800Kg per shelf / beam level.
- An ideal storage solution for archive filing boxes.
- The beams clip into place making the racking units fully adjustable.
- Additional beams can also be added at a later stage.
Timber or steel decks are available for this type of racking. The most popular and cost effective option is timber decks, which are available in closed or open slats. Closed Slatted decks are joined together with tongue-in-groove joins, distributing the load across multiple decks, allowing for larger load carrying capacities.
Light Duty Racking Sizes
Light duty racking is available in heights from 900mm to 3m, and in depths ranging from 300mm to 1200mm. The Beam lengths available range from 900mm to 2700mm.
Most sizes are kept in stock in our Cape Town warehouse.Download Catalogue